Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

You are here: HomeSatellites
Back to the list
Satellite Name: SGDC 1
Status: active
Position: 75° W (74.86° W)
NORAD: 42692
Cospar number: 2017-023B
Operator: Visiona Tecnologia Espacial S.A.
Launch date: 4-May-2017
Launch site: Guiana Space Center
Launch vehicle: Ariane 5 ECA
Launch mass (kg): 5735
Dry mass (kg):  
Manufacturer: Thales Group
Model (bus): Spacebus-4000C4
Orbit: GEO
Expected lifetime: 15+ yrs.
Call sign:  
Beacon(s): 19160.0, 19163.0
48 small + 19 large spot Ka-band beams (50 transponders), with coverage throughout the Brazilian territory, in addition to 5 channels in X-band and has the capacity to traffic 58Gbps. 70% of the capacity is destined to expand the broadband Internet offer in the country. The remaining 30% was allocated to the strategic communications of the Armed Forces of Brazil.
Charts: list
Which tablet OS do you use?